RAG & BONE
Nina High Rise Ankle Skinny
A classic archival piece. This high-rise skinny jean is made from a Japanese stretch denim in a light indigo wash. Gentle, waist-hugging, slim fit, zip fly.
High-rise ankle skinny, sits below natural waist, slim through hip, thigh, and leg
10.5" rise, 27" inseam, 10" leg opening
Materials & Care
10 ounce Japanese stretch denim in a light indigo wash
98% Cotton 2%Polyurethane
Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Do not use bleech. Hang to dry. Do not iron. Indigo may bleed.
Zip closure, five pocket silhouette
Made in Mexico with imported materials
Please note the following rules applicable to our return and exchange policy:
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, with price tag attached.
- ALL SALE PRICED ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- Merchandise must not be worn, washed or altered.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box.
- Undergarments should be tried on over underclothing.
Sale merchandise is final sale and is not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit online or in store.
Returns received after 14 days will receive store credit only.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
You can return your merchandise by visiting our store OR -
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back to us using the label provided. Shipping fee will be deducted from the return reimbursement.
- Please allow 5-7 business days after we receive the package to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Orders are processed Tuesday through Saturday, excluding holidays. Packages are shipped via USPS or UPS within the United States. Please allow 1-2 business days after placing your order for processing.
- We also offer free in store or curbside pickup.
- *At this time, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, P.O. addresses, or US territories.