ETU HOME Navy Colorblock Vase
These Colorblock Mason Jars are steeped in history and made from recycled glass collected from around Central Europe. Mouth blown into vintage inspired casts to retain their old-world appeal ,they have added a bold splash of high-gloss navy paint to the bottom of these canning jars to give a contemporary element to the once rustic vessel. Once used for preserving fruits and vegetables before the days of refrigeration, these glass containers now have many other good ways to use them - they make the perfect counter-top flowers vases while hiding the water and bottom of the stems as well as look beautiful massed out lining a top shelf for maximum effect.
LENGTH: 8"WIDTH: 8"HEIGHT: 8.5"WEIGHT: 0.00 LB
Please note the following rules applicable to our return and exchange policy:
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, with price tag attached.
- Merchandise must not be worn, washed or altered.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box.
- Undergarments should be tried on over underclothing.
Sale merchandise is final sale and is not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit online or in store.
Returns received after 14 days will receive store credit only.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
You can return your merchandise by visiting our store OR -
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back to us using the label provided
- Please allow 5-7 business days after we receive the package to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Packages are shipped via USPS or UPS within the United States. Please allow 1-2 business days after placing your order for processing.
- All orders over $200 are eligible for FREE Standard shipping. We also offer free curbside pickup.
- *At this time, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, P.O. addresses, or US territories.