WHITE + WARREN
WHITE + WARREN Linen Blend Tie Front Top
Like a tie-front top, but with the handiwork already done for you, we’ve made this button-down from a linen yarn that’s lightweight and breathable. The tie detail can be adjusted to hit just you where you want, making it the perfect knit to pair with everything from shorts to white jeans.
- Relaxed fit. Elbow sleeve.
- Length in size small is 21"
- The model in the first image is 5'9" and is wearing a size small.
- 55% Linen 45% Polyester
- Hand wash cold or dry clean. Do not twist or wring. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Warm iron if needed.
Please note the following rules applicable to our return and exchange policy:
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, with price tag attached.
- ALL SALE PRICED ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- Merchandise must not be worn, washed or altered.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box.
- Undergarments should be tried on over underclothing.
Sale merchandise is final sale and is not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit online or in store.
Returns received after 14 days will receive store credit only.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
You can return your merchandise by visiting our store OR -
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back to us using the label provided. Shipping fee will be deducted from the return reimbursement.
- Please allow 5-7 business days after we receive the package to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Local pickup is always free and pickup orders are ready within 1 hour of placing the order (during regular store hours). Please ensure you choose LOCAL PICKUP at checkout.
- Orders are processed Tuesday through Saturday, excluding holidays.
- Shipping is a flat rate $15. Please allow 1-2 business days after placing your order for shipping and processing.