The French Dog
A follow-up to the popular book The French Cat, this photographic exploration of the captivating canines of Rachael’s adopted home also shares her experience living in a new country with her young family. Artwork and quotes from famous French dog lovers and literary greats are also included, making this an irresistible read for Francophiles and dog lovers alike.
Praise for The French Dog:
“These photos make me incredibly happy.” —Amy Azzarito, Design*Sponge
"The idea behind Rachael Hale’s stunning new photography book is simple: Everything looks better in France." —Metro
“It’s the next best thing to a trip to France with your dog in tow.” —Modern Dog Magazine
Please note the following rules applicable to our return and exchange policy:
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, with price tag attached.
- Merchandise must not be worn, washed or altered.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box.
- Undergarments should be tried on over underclothing.
Sale merchandise is final sale and is not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit online or in store.
Returns received after 14 days will receive store credit only.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
You can return your merchandise by visiting our store OR -
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back to us using the label provided
- Please allow 5-7 business days after we receive the package to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Packages are shipped via USPS or UPS within the United States. Please allow 1-2 business days after placing your order for processing.
- All orders over $200 are eligible for FREE Standard shipping. We also offer free curbside pickup.
- *At this time, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, P.O. addresses, or US territories.