Splash: Swimming Pools Book
This celebration of the style, design, and joy that pools bring to us brims with over 200 glamorous photographs. It is organized by swimming pool design--from glimmering infinity pools with a view of the ocean to dramatic cascading waterfall pools and those in lush garden settings. Ranging from beautifully landscaped backyards to dramatic beaches and tropical paradise surroundings, the stunning pool locales show creative examples of pools as architecture and organic forms. In the mix are seductive pools owned by such celebrities as Cher and Dianne Keaton and leading designers Bunny Williams and Carolyne Roehm, as well as masterpieces by famed architects Frank Lloyd Wright, Richard Neutra, and Luis Barragán. Splash concludes with a section on poolside elements, from tiled steps, patterned surfaces, and Jacuzzis to pool houses with outdoor showers, landscaping, furnishings, and much more. Every example evokes the enduring and irresistible appeal of the swimming pool.About the Author:
International renown architecture and design photographer Tim Street-Porter has authored and photographed many successful books, including Casa Mexicana, The Los Angeles House, Tropical Houses, Los Angeles, and has coauthored numerous publications with his wife Annie Kelly, among them the Rooms to Inspire series and Casa Mexicana Style. He is also a frequent contributor to many life style and design magazines, such as Architectural Digest, House Beautiful, Elle Decor, Vanity Fair, and the New York Times.
Annie Kelly writes about design and travel for magazines in America and abroad, including Belle, English House and Garden, the Robb Report and Western Interiors. She is the author of Casa Mexicana Style, the Rooms to Inspire series, Casa Mexico: At Home in Merida and the Yucatan, among several other titles. She is also a decorator whose work has been included in Architectural Digest, House and Garden, House Beautiful, Traditional Home, Elle Decor, and World of Interiors.
Please note the following rules applicable to our return and exchange policy:
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, with price tag attached.
- ALL SALE PRICED ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- Merchandise must not be worn, washed or altered.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box.
- Undergarments should be tried on over underclothing.
Sale merchandise is final sale and is not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit online or in store.
Returns received after 14 days will receive store credit only.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
You can return your merchandise by visiting our store OR -
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back to us using the label provided
- Please allow 5-7 business days after we receive the package to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Orders are processed Tuesday through Saturday, excluding holidays. Packages are shipped via USPS or UPS within the United States. Please allow 1-2 business days after placing your order for processing.
- All orders over $200 are eligible for FREE Standard shipping. We also offer free curbside pickup.
- *At this time, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, P.O. addresses, or US territories.