Valentino: Objects of Couture
This lavish tribute to the couture house of Valentino’s accessories line is exceptionally timely: since the long-time accessories team, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli, took over as the creative directors for Valentino in 2008, the house has experienced record-breaking success and received international acclaim. Known for their daring approach redefining femininity, Chiuri and Piccioli’s continuance of accessories design has only magnified the line’s popularity.
Equally important is Chiuri and Piccioli’s transformation of traditional Italian handcraftsmanship into a new international barometer of glamorous design. By infusing the highest quality materials and crafts with streetwise attitude, their accessories have become some of the most coveted items in the fashion world.
Valentino: Objects of Couture showcases commissioned images and artworks by various well-known artists—David Bailey, Luisa Lambri, Nobuyoshi Araki, Duane Michals, Scheltens & Abbenes, Philip Lorca di Corcia and Douglas Gordon—of over 300 of the house of Valentino’s most well-known accessory designs. Art directed by REM-Ruini e Mariotti and along with an insightful essay by the art curator Francesco Bonami, this work presents a rich volume in celebration of Valentino’s exquisitely designed collections.
This book is perfect for devotees of fashion, style, photography, and glamour, and also anyone who understands that a Valentino handbag or heels, even when paired with jeans, is statement-worthy.
Please note the following rules applicable to our return and exchange policy:
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, with price tag attached.
- Merchandise must not be worn, washed or altered.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box.
- Undergarments should be tried on over underclothing.
Sale merchandise is final sale and is not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit online or in store.
Returns received after 14 days will receive store credit only.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
You can return your merchandise by visiting our store OR -
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back to us using the label provided
- Please allow 5-7 business days after we receive the package to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Packages are shipped via USPS or UPS within the United States. Please allow 1-2 business days after placing your order for processing.
- All orders over $200 are eligible for FREE Standard shipping. We also offer free curbside pickup.
- *At this time, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, P.O. addresses, or US territories.