Wild at Home: How to style and care for beautiful plants
"Hilton Carter's love for plants is infectious... His lush and exuberant displays are inspiring reminders that plants can be so much more than neat little containers on a window sill." Grace Bonney, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Design*Sponge
Take a tour through Hilton’s own apartment and other lush spaces, filled with a huge array of thriving plants, and learn all you need to know to create your own urban jungle. As the owner of over 200 plants, Hilton feels strongly about the role of plants in one’s home—not just for the beauty they add, but for health benefits as well: ‘having plants in your home not only adds life, but changes the airflow throughout. It’s also a key design element when styling your place. For me, it wasn’t about just having greenery, but having the right variety of greenery. I like to see the different textures of foliage all grouped together. You take a fiddle leaf fig and sandwich it between a birds of paradise and a monstera and…. yes!’ You will be armed with the know-how you need to care for your plants, where to place them, how to propagate, how to find the right pot, and much more, and most importantly, how to arrange them so that they look their best. Combine sizes and leaf shapes to stunning effect, grow your own succulents from leaf cuttings, create your own air plant display, and more.
Please note the following rules applicable to our return and exchange policy:
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, with price tag attached.
- Merchandise must not be worn, washed or altered.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box.
- Undergarments should be tried on over underclothing.
Sale merchandise is final sale and is not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit online or in store.
Returns received after 14 days will receive store credit only.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
You can return your merchandise by visiting our store OR -
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back to us using the label provided
- Please allow 5-7 business days after we receive the package to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Packages are shipped via USPS or UPS within the United States. Please allow 1-2 business days after placing your order for processing.
- All orders over $200 are eligible for FREE Standard shipping. We also offer free curbside pickup.
- *At this time, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, P.O. addresses, or US territories.