Wild Cocktails from the Midnight Apothecary
Learn how to make exquisite home-grown cocktails with the award-winning debut book from Lottie Muir.
Lottie Muir is the creator of the Midnight Apothecary pop-up cocktail bar, set in a roof garden in the heart of London, where she also grows many of the ingredients for her mixes. Moving from flowerbed to bar, she rustles up seasonal plant-powered cocktails, made with the harvest from her garden and from foraging trips. Starting with The Cocktail Cabinet, Lottie explains both gardening and cocktail-making basics. She tells you what botanicals you will need year-round, including edible flowers, and gives tips on getting the best from your growing space, as well as advice on foraging beyond your back garden. She also introduces you to basic equipment and techniques for making infusions and syrups as well as cocktails, and suggests garnishes. Then, in The Cocktail Elements, discover how to make a wide range of infusions, syrups, liqueurs, and bitters to use in the recipes for Garden Cocktails, Foraged Cocktails, and Mocktails and Restorative Cocktails. With delicious drinks such as the gorgeous Gorse Collins, Wild Cherry Rye Manhattan, and a Lavender Bee’s Knees, you will appreciate the flavors of the garden and the wild, with the kick of a cocktail.
Please note the following rules applicable to our return and exchange policy:
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, with price tag attached.
- Merchandise must not be worn, washed or altered.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box.
- Undergarments should be tried on over underclothing.
Sale merchandise is final sale and is not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit online or in store.
Returns received after 14 days will receive store credit only.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
You can return your merchandise by visiting our store OR -
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back to us using the label provided
- Please allow 5-7 business days after we receive the package to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Packages are shipped via USPS or UPS within the United States. Please allow 1-2 business days after placing your order for processing.
- All orders over $200 are eligible for FREE Standard shipping. We also offer free curbside pickup.
- *At this time, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, P.O. addresses, or US territories.