Wine Food: New Adventures in Drinking and Cooking
A delicious, comprehensive playbook that pairs 75 wine styles--including where and who to buy them from--with 75 recipes that complement them perfectly "If you want to know what good taste in the modern food and wine scene looks like, this is your manual."--Jordan Mackay, co-author of The Sommelier's Atlas of Taste Wine Food is a wine course in a cookbook for everyone who wants to learn about wine simply by drinking it. Here, natural wine bar and winery owner Dana Frank and wine-loving recipe writer Andrea Slonecker distill the basics--how to buy, how to store, how to taste--and deliver more than seventy-five instant-hit recipes inspired by delectable, affordable wines that go with them beautifully. Each recipe opens with a succinct summary of the wine style that inspired it, followed by a brief explanation of how it complements the flavors and textures in the recipe. There are also recommendations for three to eight producers of each wine style. Frank and Slonecker also include a wine flavors cheat sheet, a label lexicon lesson, a short course on wine tasting like a pro, and illustrated features on matching wine with types of favorite foods (typical take-out, beloved pasta dishes, and popular sweets). Whether you like thinking about which bottle to pour at brunch, with picnic fare, for midweek dinners, at weekend feasts, or for all of those times, Wine Food makes learning about wine flavorful, fun, and easy.
Please note the following rules applicable to our return and exchange policy:
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, with price tag attached.
- ALL SALE PRICED ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- Merchandise must not be worn, washed or altered.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box.
- Undergarments should be tried on over underclothing.
Sale merchandise is final sale and is not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit online or in store.
Returns received after 14 days will receive store credit only.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
You can return your merchandise by visiting our store OR -
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back to us using the label provided. Shipping fee will be deducted from the return reimbursement.
- Please allow 5-7 business days after we receive the package to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Orders are processed Tuesday through Saturday, excluding holidays. Packages are shipped via USPS or UPS within the United States. Please allow 1-2 business days after placing your order for processing.
- We also offer free in store or curbside pickup.
- *At this time, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, P.O. addresses, or US territories.