THE YEAR OF THE DOGS book
Discover the stunning collection of photographs that shows the majesty, playfulness, and joy that is man's best friend: As a National Geographic photographer, taking pictures of lions, tigers, and bears was a regular day's work for Vincent Musi, but in 2017 he gave himself a new challenge: dogs. Using the same lighting and photographic techniques he uses for his National Geographic photography, Musi spent a year shooting portraits of dogs and compiling them into a book complete with all of the tail wags, wet noses, and dogs of all shapes and sizes.
• Features over 100 dogs in a series of exquisite photos with close-ups, profiles, and full body shots along with a narrative about each dog
• Presented in an elegant package that properly showcase the vitality of Musi's photos
• Vincent J. Musi is a popular speaker, National Geographic photographer, and owner of the Unleashed Studio. He resides in South Carolina
Please note the following rules applicable to our return and exchange policy:
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition, with price tag attached.
- ALL SALE PRICED ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
- Merchandise must not be worn, washed or altered.
- Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box.
- Undergarments should be tried on over underclothing.
Sale merchandise is final sale and is not eligible for return, exchange, or store credit online or in store.
Returns received after 14 days will receive store credit only.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
You can return your merchandise by visiting our store OR -
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back to us using the label provided. Shipping fee will be deducted from the return reimbursement.
- Please allow 5-7 business days after we receive the package to receive your refund, replacement product, or store credit
- Orders are processed Tuesday through Saturday, excluding holidays. Packages are shipped via USPS or UPS within the United States. Please allow 1-2 business days after placing your order for processing.
- We also offer free in store or curbside pickup.
- *At this time, we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, P.O. addresses, or US territories.