ELEVEN SIX Vaida Sweater
By ELEVEN SIX
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vaida is a relaxed, airy, sweater with a feminine-blouson sleeve, hand-knit with the softest air-spun alpaca-yarn with sumptuous, horse-shoe cables at center-front and sleeve and lofty jersey stitch on the body and sleeves. Vaida looks chunky, but is extremely lofty. This piece is perfect to style in a relaxed or polished way, whatever your mood.
- Hand knit in Peru by artisan women with LOVE
- Hang tag is signed by artisan with an edition number
- Made sustainably from Peruvian yarn: 55% baby alpaca, 21% merino, 24% polyamide
- Chunky Horse-shoe cable at center-front, sleeve and a twisted vcable at side body
- Relaxed body and blouson sleeve with drop shoulder arm hole
- Rib trims at neck, cuffs and bottom hem to control volume
- Dry clean only
- Body length (top to bottom): approximately 21"
- Body width at chest/waist/bottom hem: approximately 22 1/2"
- Bottom rib hem width: 22"
- Model is wearing: Size XS-S
- Model is size S, size 2 and 5ft 10" in height
- Measurements are based on size XS/S and taken on the flat