FRANK & EILEEN Gaucho Jean - 1972 wash
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Introducing Galway! Our first-ever gaucho-style jean in Italian Dream Denim evokes the easy, carefree nature of our favorite Irish city. A cropped, hand-distressed raw hem, wide leg fit, and elevated trouser waistband have comfort covered.
- A trouser waistband with a hook and wide leg gaucho-style silhouette adds extra comfort
- Note the cropped, hand-distressed hem
- Zipper fly
- Inseam: 26", front rise: 10", leg opening: 23" (size 27)
- Paloma is 5'9" wearing size 27
- Machine wash on cold and delicate dry on low or hang dry. Do not wash or dry on high heat.
- Style Code: GALWAY-1972
- Italian Dream Denim, 81% Cotton, 11% Lyocell, 6% EME, 2% Elastane
- Italian Dream Denim is exactly that...dreamy. This denim feels like soft butter on your body while holding its shape thanks to magical fabric technology. Reach for your favorites in this fabric when you want to feel comfy and dreamy, kind of like you're living la dolce vita in Italy.
- Turn this garment inside out, machine wash on cold, and delicate dry on low or hang dry. Do not wash or dry on high heat
- Woven in Italy, made in California